Starting your own driveway project? Check out our FAQ's and download step by step guides.get some help
Same great products at the same great prices, collection only.retail partners
from £17.99 inc vat
17Kg Latex·ite Super Patch® is an easy to use solution for filling potholes, joints or large cracks in either tarmac or concrete and can be used at any time of year so you can address problems fast. With asphalastic binders, Latexite Super Patch gives maximum adhesion to ensure a long life repair. This 17kg tub is suitable for customers with a larger repair area to cover.
If you find after applying Super Patch that it isn’t setting or going hard then you will need to compact it further by applying some additional tamping. You can also aid the process of curing by applying Portland cement or sand on the patched area.
Super Patch® can be used year round and is very easy to apply. The key to a good result is to remember that Super patch must have sidewalls to adhere properly and bond. If you apply to a depression that has no sidewalls it will fail.
To apply Super Patch we recommend:
1. Square cut the vertical sides of the hole or crack and remove any debris from the area
2. Sweep or blow out the hole and allow it to dry
3. Fill the pothole or crack with Super patch to a height 10mm above the top of the hole.
4. Compact the Super Patch with a tamper or other suitable heavy item. You can cover with a piece of plywood and drive over it with your car for maximum compression.
5. Remember, you can speed up curing by sprinkling Portland sand or cement over the repair area and if it isn’t hardening, you need to compact further.
6. The repair is now ready for traffic
7. You can now clean up your tools using mineral spirits (low volatility petroleum distillates suitable for degreasing and cleaning tools)
If you are planning to seal your driveway once you have repaired your potholes we would recommend you wait for 2 weeks after the repair.
Would you like Blackjack Surface Technology to clean and seal your paving for you? Click below to find out more and arrange a no obligation quotation.Read more