Starting your own driveway project? Check out our FAQ's and download step by step guides.get some help
Same great products at the same great prices, collection only.retail partners
from £16.00 inc vat
Latex·ite 3.8l "2X™" Crack Filler offers extended life and is more durable than many alternative cold pour crack fillers because it uses an Acrylic Latex Rubber… Vinyl Polymer blend. Ideal for large cracks in your tarmac up to 12mm wide.
Latex·ite 3.8l "2X™" Crack Filler is easy to use if you follow our simple tips:
1. Only use when surface temperature is 10 degrees centigrade or above and no rain forecast within 24 hours
2. Remove all debris, dirt or old crack filler from the crack to ensure there is a good bonding surface
3. Shake the Latex·ite 3.8l "2X™" Crack Filler well - DO NOT DILUTE
4. Cut off the tip to a size that is slightly smaller than the width of the crack you are filling
5. Squeeze the crack filler into the crack SLOWLY overfilling very slightly to allow for some shrinkage
6. No need to level as the crack filler will self-level
7. Do not apply more than 6mm thick in a single application. If you have deeper cracks it is advisable to use backer rod to within 6mm of the surface and then apply the crack filler.
8. Clean up any crack filler from the outside of the crack with soap and water to prevent it being picked up on shoes and tracked
9. The crack will be touch dry in 30 mins and should be fully dry within 4-8 hours (depending on the weather)
10. You can apply sealer to your driveway once the crack filler is fully dry.
Caution: Do not allow Latex·ite "2X™" Crack Filler to freeze so please ensure you store in an area that is not subject to frost
See our video on how to apply Latex·ite "2X™" Crack Filler
Would you like Blackjack Surface Technology to clean and seal your paving for you? Click below to find out more and arrange a no obligation quotation.Read more